Engine Help > Tecumseh Engines

Mod x 17 ohv roller rockers

(1/3) > >>

Wiscoracer:
I’m building a mod x ohv170 and I had purchased a set of roller rocker that I believe George herrin and made . I had been through the Tecumseh part of this forum front to back roughly a dozen times during my very recent tvt build . And I had seen that there is machining needed to be done to the head for this style roller rocker to be installed but Nothing was mentioned on what needed to be done machining wise . If any of you guys had run this style and know what’s needed to be done I would like to know what’s needed to be done . I will post a picture of said style rollers

BIG AL 202:
I think I would contact EC carb. That's where George would have made them. It can't hurt to ask.

PJG56:

--- Quote from: BIG AL 202 on November 18, 2020, 12:57:43 pm ---I think I would contact EC carb. That's where George would have made them. It can't hurt to ask.

--- End quote ---
Pretty sure Steve Bertrand of Bertrand Hydraulics made those for George,sadly neither one of them are with us anymore>

Wiscoracer:
Thanks for the info guys I will give EC a call and see what I can find out . And yes Unfortunately the Indian guru’s are gone r.i.p, gota keep going on the Tecumseh’s .

PJG56:

--- Quote from: Wiscoracer on November 19, 2020, 10:02:22 am ---Thanks for the info guys I will give EC a call and see what I can find out . And yes Unfortunately the Indian guru’s are gone r.i.p, gota keep going on the Tecumseh’s .

--- End quote ---
Good luck with that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version