For Sale > Want To Buy / Who Has It?

aftermarket oppy ohv flatty cams and billet flywheel

(1/1)

westonedelbrock:
im having trouble getting ahold of the any cam grinders via email. an intek twin flywheel would maybe due for the oppy if the price is right.

birdman_express:

--- Quote from: westonedelbrock on April 27, 2020, 11:24:49 pm ---im having trouble getting ahold of the any cam grinders via email. an intek twin flywheel would maybe due for the oppy if the price is right.

--- End quote ---

What are you trying to say there?

westonedelbrock:
ive sent a few emails to precision cams and isky but can't get a reply back. I don't imagine any intek twin flywheels are being given away that I could make work but id consider buying a used one. id prefer to buy a used oppy regrind and flywheel or get ahold of one of those cam grinders to get one ground myself.

PJG56:

--- Quote from: westonedelbrock on May 04, 2020, 08:50:03 pm ---ive sent a few emails to precision cams and isky but can't get a reply back. I don't imagine any intek twin flywheels are being given away that I could make work but id consider buying a used one. id prefer to buy a used oppy regrind and flywheel or get ahold of one of those cam grinders to get one ground myself.

--- End quote ---

Call Precision cams,he answers his phone!!

westonedelbrock:
I got ahold of precision

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version