Engine Help > Other Engines

What size of motor should I shop for when looking for a racing-mower candidate?

(1/1)

Sinnedspeedshop:
New to forum, new to wanting to mower race.  I'm perusing through Craigslist and there are many affordable mower candidates, but I don't know where to start.  For starters, I want to participate in the local fairground's mower race this year and need to start building a racing mower.  Fabrication is not a problem, I just need a base to start with.  What is the most common size mower motor for Joe-adult wanting to get into the sport?  I have no aspirations of making it to the NASCAR of mower racing, me and the boys just want to have some fun and some beers.  Thx.

birdman_express:

--- Quote from: Sinnedspeedshop on February 03, 2018, 10:55:11 am ---New to forum, new to wanting to mower race.  I'm perusing through Craigslist and there are many affordable mower candidates, but I don't know where to start.  For starters, I want to participate in the local fairground's mower race this year and need to start building a racing mower.  Fabrication is not a problem, I just need a base to start with.  What is the most common size mower motor for Joe-adult wanting to get into the sport?  I have no aspirations of making it to the NASCAR of mower racing, me and the boys just want to have some fun and some beers.  Thx.

--- End quote ---

What does the engine rule state you can run?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version