Author Topic: Welcome To Heymow!  (Read 23187 times)

Offline Rooster

• Global Pot Stirrer
  • Highly Mowtivated
  • Winning is always fair!!
    • View Profile
    • Cut Loose Racing
Welcome To Heymow!
« on: May 11, 2012, 11:04:42 am »
Welcome to Heymow .
Hope you find answers to all your questions.
Heymow is by far the largest and most informative Forum on the internet for Lawn Mower Racing.

The Moderator team is here to help you and keep the place running.
Some of the sports best and most knowledgeable racers are members here, we invite you to ask them questions!

We would prefer you fill out your profile Info with Name age and location, this is required to post or reply to posts in the For sale sections.

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Rooster

Bert stole my cookies!!
 I think he used them to bribe Ed into something naughty?

http://www.cutlooseracing.com

Offline gogo

• View Profile
Re: Welcome To Heymow!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 02:19:51 pm »
another newbee . just getting started . rooster i will be building a oppy .thanks for any help . gogo

Offline 24mower

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 03:56:20 pm »
Hi tim here  the newbe , I have a chance  to get a Kohler 26hp craftsman  motor Would this be ok to rebuild  for a racing motor? I plan to race the GP class in Conn. Just looking ahead for the future. And could this motor run with the 8 inch tires in rear? Or would i have to change to all the same size thanks. Any input would be represhated thanks.
Tim. Mower 24🍻

DVeeight

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 06:26:43 am »
Thanks for allowing me to join, although I'm a bit past it when it comes to enjoying fast slow things, I still enjoy (am addicted to) building weird engine combinations 1,2 4 & the latest,& biggest, a 500cc eight cylinder I guess would be outside any mower race club regulations,,
  I joined to get some information on the Peerless 1000 series right angle drives, eg, how much abuse they can take, & what will fail 1st.

anything