Author Topic: ARC Crankcase Vacuum System  (Read 4695 times)

mtemowersports

ARC Crankcase Vacuum System
« on: December 05, 2005, 10:12:11 pm »
Will we lawn mower racers have a  ARC  CVS to bolt on are motors? and when. What about a crankshafts too.
Duane Ferguson

Offline arcbilletrod

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 02:42:18 pm »
Not sure about the breather Duane.  If I remember correctly, I talked with Randy about doing a CVS and the problem had to do with the tappet room being turned on its' side.  It is a very complicated little device, and a re-design for verticals may be a ways off.

As far as the cranks go.  There has not been much talk of them.  I'll bring it up and see what shakes out.
his is TC incognito

Offline IBuiltmine-o1oo

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 03:11:29 pm »
If there were engine builders like you guys around when the flat head ford v8 was the cool thing maybe Olds and Cadillac would have never made the OHV engine! Its amazing what you can do with that 'ol flathead!
Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
No, I don't.
You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

mtemowersports

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 05:39:48 am »
Thanks
Duane Ferguson

anything