Author Topic: a couple vids from farmers day 2006 Kimball NE  (Read 5971 times)

Offline IBuiltmine-o1oo

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
a couple vids from farmers day 2006 Kimball NE
« on: December 06, 2006, 11:00:21 pm »
This one is my buddy dustin overtaking hid dad in the last race. his dad is on my old mower that he completely rebuilt, with aa 14hp vanguard twin and a 700, and dustin is on one his uncle built, i believe hes got a 12hp flathead or some bigger flathead briggs and a 700 on it.
the other people are Chadron racers, they dont talk to us much, so i dont know anything about them.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/ibuiltmine-o1oo/?action=view&current=MOV00026.flv

This one is of some crazy guys from Colorado! 4 of them showed up, two snowmobile based, and two motorcycle based. The one guy had a v65 honda magna on an otherwise stock mtd chassi, and he ate poop in his first lap. the other guy has a 600 sportbike enigne on it, and was pretty much a quad. the snowmobiles had a hard time recovering out of the corners.
Listen to that black 600 overtake the snowmobile one!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/ibuiltmine-o1oo/?action=view&current=MOV00024.flv
Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
No, I don't.
You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Offline TheMowinCuban

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: a couple vids from farmers day 2006 Kimball NE
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 09:58:59 am »
the videos dont work when i'm in school, so i have to wait till i get home :(
Gotta love a good 'ol Briggs Flathead! :thumbsup:

Offline 300xdeere

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 04:21:06 pm »
those are some fast looking mowers i love the one with the bke engines to bad the track is to small to open them up.

Offline TheMowinCuban

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 07:09:45 pm »
yea those mower wannabes have nice pickup, too bad they sound so wimpy with their little 2-cycle engines...
Gotta love a good 'ol Briggs Flathead! :thumbsup:

Offline IBuiltmine-o1oo

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 11:13:01 pm »
the snowmobile clutches just dont cut it for flat tracking... i guess thats why we dont see them in FX, huh?
My brothers a senior enginer major at SDSMT doing the mini baja, and he says those variable belt drives are only about 20% eficiant!!! That a LOT of power loss!
Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
No, I don't.
You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?