General > Admin Announcements

Guests who read but do not join, read this.

<< < (2/4) > >>

tgames64:

Yep Rooster, but while change is inevitable it isn't always for the better...   :eyebrow:

Jeff McKelroy:

--- Quote from: tsmith1499 on June 08, 2011, 12:30:49 pm ---From a relative newbie. PLEASE JOIN!!!  That's how I met a member (Flipper) that lived close to me and he has been VERY helpful on my first build with tips on what NOT to do. He already did them and didn't want me to make the same mistakes.  I HIGHLY suggest joining!!  Heck, if there was a fee I would STILL be a member. Where else are you gonna find out about some of this stuff??  Thanks, Tom  

--- End quote ---

I feel exactly the same way.  I have been doing a lot of listening to Tank, he's been very helpful to me.  You cannot, I can certainly say, start any valuable connections on this site without joining up.  Tank and I started chatting it up over a piece of pipe!  Seriously, where else are you gonna do that?

Join up.  It's like broccoli...May look intimidating, but its the best thing for you.

Rooster:

--- Quote from: JMcKelroy on November 14, 2011, 11:54:20 am ---Join up.  It's like broccoli...May look intimidating, but its the best thing for you.

--- End quote ---
LOL
Some "newbies" are intimidated, and they shouldn't be! That is one of the things that truly makes Mower Racing the best. Even the most seasoned pro's make time to help out the new racers. Almost all the people in this sport are great guys, well natured easy going and fun to be around!

BIG AL 202:

--- Quote from: Rooster on November 14, 2011, 12:20:10 pm ---LOL
Some "newbies" are intimidated, and they shouldn't be! That is one of the things that truly makes Mower Racing the best. Even the most seasoned pro's make time to help out the new racers. Almost all the people in this sport are great guys, well natured easy going and fun to be around!

--- End quote ---
Nobody should be intimidated to join up! It's easy! Join the party and be heard! You don't have to have a mowracer right now but you will before long. Keep it clean, fair, lite hearted, and honest! Check out the post from the beginning, It's great reading. If you don't know, just ask!

George Herrin:
yea join up shoot we allowed a mower jumping talking rooster on here. That prooves we allow anyone or thing. LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version