General > The Ladies' Room!

T-shirt Ideas

(1/9) > >>

Racerchck51:
Ok, I always like making t-shirts from catchy little racing sayings and I thought I'd post a couple of the catchy little saying to give people a giggle for the day.

Easily Distracted by Shiny fast Mowers..

Princess Racing- Making Grown Men Cry One Race at A tim
Princess Racing- Do you know how many Toads I had to beat to Get Princess Status.

You know your a mower racers Daughter if ......you've spent more time working on mowers than shopping

Mower Racing Girl----Yes I do work on my own Mower.

Why Yes my mower's Paint Does match my Nails.

The Final one Which I've already Designed for the All american is My absolute Favorite...
'
Front --I came to the All American to Cutloose ''Racing'' and...
Back--Cheer for...and the first one to figure out whose names goes on the back will get 5 brownie points...lol

Rooster:
Well It had Better Say
Rooster!

George Herrin:
Why not SUPERMAN.....LOL

racingguy62:
Roosters guess is not a qualified guess, because hes answering on his own behalf...So do I get those brownie points if I guess ROOSTER!! ??!!

Racerchck51:

--- Quote from: Roosterlew on May 16, 2010, 10:40:04 pm ---Well It had Better Say
Rooster!

--- End quote ---

As of Now Rooster it has You and then Bear..I couldn't think of anything nice to say about caphead so I left him out..lol

--- Quote from: George Herrin on May 17, 2010, 06:24:48 am ---Why not SUPERMAN.....LOL

--- End quote ---

Honestly I didn't even think about that one George, when i made the shirt i was aiming to be a smart aleck, but it turned out cute...

--- Quote from: racingguy62 on May 17, 2010, 02:38:49 pm ---Roosters guess is not a qualified guess, because hes answering on his own behalf...So do I get those brownie points if I guess ROOSTER!! ??!!

--- End quote ---

Yea you can have brownie points...lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version